15-17 Ion Mihalache Blvd, District 1, Bucharest
- Type: office
- Development status: standing property
- Year of completion: 2012
- GLA: 22.500 sqm
- Parking units: 138
- Layout: 4UG+GF+25F
- Access: Subway & Tram & Bus
- Green Accreditation: BREEAM Excellent
- Tenants in the building: Cegeka, Deutsche Bank, E&Y, Hidroelectrica, Ministry of European Funds
- Occupancy Status: fully leased
- Facilities: supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, market
The tallest office tower in Bucharest's Central Business District
Bucharest Tower Center
Bucharest Tower Center is a landmark Class "A" multi-tenanted office building located in the heart of Bucharest, in the prestigious Victoriei Square, very close to Kiseleff and Herastrau Parks.
Bucharest Tower Center consists of two interconnected buildings and, at 106 meters high, it is currently the third-tallest office property in Bucharest. It benefits from underground parking and excellent public transport with easy access to any point in the city. The office building is under certification for BREEAM Excellent.