To create sustainable and engaging environments and communities, where businesses can flourish and people can grow.
To be the CEE region’s leading office landlord and the partner of choice for the wide variety of high-quality tenants in the region.
Our values reflect the way we carry out our business and how our business can shape the future.
- Our strength as a team is much greater than that of any individual.
- We win as a team or lose as a team.
- We trust and respect each other’s efforts to deliver the best possible results.
- Be honest and have strong moral principles on how to act, both personally and professionally.
- Perform consistently to the best of our abilities, as if our personal reputation were at stake, aiming to achieve the best outcome both for ourselves and our stakeholders.
- Promote transparency and act without bias towards our colleagues, our partners, third parties and anyone to whom we owe a duty of care.
3. RESPECT, DIVERSITY, INCLUSION
- Be courteous, polite and considerate to our team members, stakeholders and anyone else with whom we come into contact.
- Never discriminate against any person for whatever reason.
- Collaborate, share ideas and knowledge.
- Promote fair and respectful treatment among our partners and on the market overall.
- Give and ask for feedback to improve ourselves and others.
4. SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Keep ourselves informed about the evolution of the world in which we live and with which we interact.
- Anticipate the needs of all our stakeholders and act with agility and determination.
- Innovate and keep an open mind for new ideas; test and learn from our mistakes.
- Be accountable for our actions to create a sustainable future.
5. CLIENT-CENTRIC FOCUS
- In-house team of skilled professionals with excellent knowledge of our markets.
- Financial strength resulting from a conservative financing policy, a transparent debt structure, euro-denominated assets, liabilities, revenues, and a supportive shareholders base.
- Trusted brand and scale creating new opportunities and business efficiencies.
- Longstanding, valued relationships with leading real estate industry specialists and prestigious financial institutions.
HOW WE CREATE VALUE
- We invest in prime locations in fast-growing regions in Poland & Romania. Globalworth is present in 10 cities in these countries.
- We primarily focus on Class A offices (82%) and other selected investments in mixed-use and industrial spaces.
- Our assets are modern, high-quality properties. Currently, 100% of our assets have, or are undergoing environmental certification.
- Our tenant base principally comprises (+98%) well-recognised national and multinational corporates in their respective markets.
Revenue streams are backed by long-term, euro-denominated, triple net, inflation-linked leases.
OUR CORE ACTIVITIES
Our status as both a real-estate developer and a long-term investor gives us a good understanding of tenants’ requirements, as well as new trends in office specifications.
- We acquire existing standing properties and land.
- We develop new properties.
- We allocate capital to deliver growth and risk-adjusted returns.
- We provide the best-in-class asset and property management services to enhance attractiveness and performance of our assets by creating sustainable and efficient environments which match our tenant’s expectations.
- We create places where vibrant communities form and grow, where people enjoy working and feel connected to their workplace.
- We connect with local communities.
- We improve quality of life, interactions and communication, simplify processes, and promote and advance our businesses.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF OUR PORTFOLIO INCLUDE
- Prime locations in key cities.
- Modern assets with excellent environmental credentials.
- Established, blue-chip and prestigious tenants.
- Primarily long-term, euro-denominated, triple net and inflation-linked leases.
As we move forward, Globalworth is looking for new opportunities in Poland and Romania, to sustain our growth and develop our position as the leading listed office investor in the CEE region.