Click here to download the latest presentation
Through this modernization and endowment project the foundation aims to bring the prestigious university to a competitive European level from all perspectives: research, design and education.
The solution developed at the Hi-tech Learning Centre provides a wide range of functions, and is based on a mix of technologies, so as to meet the specific needs of the University:
- A modular space renovated and equipped with a complete VR solution, which helps students build and communicate their proposals.
- The first virtual production studio that will provide the university with a new virtual environment which students can use without being limited by the design of physical space.
- A videoconferencing system that will allow teachers and students to communicate in real time with other academics, in Romania and abroad.
- 3D printers for the manufacture of prototypes and models, used by students to test their projects.
- Ergonomic and mobile workstations equipped with 22 computers and high-performance software.
- A solution for data capturing – photography, 3D scanning and photogrammetry.
Thanks to the new laboratory, every year, over 3,500 future architects will have at their disposal modern design technologies and technologies that can change the field of architecture and the environment in which we live and work.
The Hi-Tech Learning Centre is equipped with digital design technologies, combined so as to optimally meet the specific requirements of the university: education, research, design.
The Hi-Tech Learning Centre consists of a renovated modular space equipped with a complete VR and AR solution, a video conferencing system, ergonomic and mobile workstations equipped with 22 computers and high-performance software, 3D printers for the production of prototypes and models, a solution for data capture – photography, 3D scanning and photogrammetry.
The partnership with the “Ion Mincu” University of Architecture and Urbanism is part of the company’s social responsibility program to support the Romanian academic environment and to develop the new generations of architects. So far, the Globalworth Foundation and Globalworth have allocated over 740,000 euros for scholarships in education and documentation for teachers, international competitions and special projects.