Clearly Defined Investment Strategy
We aim to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns, made up of a combination of yield and capital appreciation, by investing in a diversified portfolio of properties.
Profile of Underlying Investments
Globalworth is a real estate investment company active in the SEE and CEE regions with a prime focus on Romania, where it is the leader of the office real estate market, and Poland, where the company recently expanded. The company’s objective is to source new opportunities, facilitate further growth and develop its position as the largest listed office investor in the region.
Globalworth focuses on commercial assets and acquisitions, developing and directly managing primarily high-quality office and logistics/light-industrial real estate assets. Most of the company's income is derived from multinational corporates and financial institutions, and our company opts for long, triple-net and annually indexed leases, with corporate guarantees where possible.
Globalworth’s mission is to create value for its shareholders, tenants, and the local communities by acting consistently in an ethical and socially responsible manner. Creating an environment in which people want to work and be associated with is a key objective for the company, and the way to achieve this is by building a modern, greener, environmentally-friendly portfolio.
- Acquisition of unfinished or partially-let commercial buildings at prices below replacement cost.
- Acquisition of real estate owned by financial institutions or others seeking to restructure their balance sheets through monetisation.
Developments with pre-lettings from high-quality tenants
- Acquisition of properties which, by securing multinational tenants on long triple-net leases, can create an arbitrage between the acquisition yield and the cost of structured financing.
Borrowing / Dividend Policy
- Loan-to-value ≤ 60% at Group level;
- Intention to distribute 90% of available profits represented by recurring net free cashflow from the underlying investments in cash on a semi-annual basis.